Get dozens of search engine optimization insights on September 11 at Content Marketing World (CMW), where I will present “45 Rapid Fire SEO Tips, Tactics and Tools for Content Marketing Success” as part of the CMW lunch and learn series.
Register today and get a $100 discount with this promo code: MurrayCMW
The session will cover a wide range of advice to help companies leverage their content marketing opportunities. I will touch on these and other topics:
- Competitive analysis short-cuts
- Exploiting a web site’s sweet spot
- News releases
- Maximizing guides and white papers
- Domain names
- Mining for keyword phrase gems
- Critical mistakes
Marketers won’t just get a taste of SEO; they’ll walk away with ideas and tactics they can put into motion right away to ensure that their content marketing efforts get plenty of exposure. Different marketing professionals will be able to connect with any number of the SEO approaches based on their web site structure and business needs.
Other scheduled Content Marketing World speakers include:
– Jonathan Mildenhall, VP, Global Advertising Strategy and Content Excellence at The Coca-Cola Company
– Jay Baer, a marketing strategist, speaker, and author and President of the social media and content marketing consultancy Convince & Convert (he is the author of Youtility: why SMART MARKETING is about HELP not HYPE)
– Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs and co-author of the best-selling book on content marketing, Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business
About Content Marketing World
Content Marketing World is North America’s leading content marketing event held every September since 2011. The event includes opening day workshops, hands-on industry-specific sessions, two full conference days, vertical industry sessions and more.
Latest posts by Mike Murray (see all)
- Content Marketing World 2015 – Early Bird Conference and Event Pricing - February 25, 2015
- Time to Switch to HTTPS for SEO Like Google Says? - November 12, 2014
- Will Mobile Matter with Google Search Engine Results? - October 25, 2014